Rss Feed
  1. Week 4

    Jun 22, 2008


    This week brought some surprise and confusion. The scale registered no loss for me this week. I always take my reading as soon as I wake up on Sunday mornings. Today I did it in a different room than I usually do as I had to get up early and didn't want to wake anyone. A little consternating really until I look at the pictures taken at the same time this morning. The physical results are encouraging. I appear to be losing fat but not weight. I have also been strength training all this time. Maybe I'm starting to see some of the results of that. Developing muscle mass will of course weigh more than the fat I'm losing so I'm hoping that's the case. I think so. Anyway, so I took another weight measurement when I got home from caching today in the same location I would normally have done it before and it seems that I did in fact lose 2 more lbs so I'm gonna run with that. I think it's fair to say I'm getting results. I will take another body fat measurement soon too just to confirm.

    Here are my results so far :
    Week 1 - 315 lbs.
    Week 2 - 307 lbs.
    Week 3 - 302 lbs.
    Week 4 - 300 lbs.

  2. 0 comments: