Rss Feed
  1. Drenched!

    Jun 11, 2008

    I had someone ask me today why I wear sweatshirts while I work out. Not too long ago I looked at the men and women on television shows like The Biggest Loser and thought they were crazy too when I saw them covered in heavy garb and sweating like mad. My opinion has completely changed. I find it the most rewarding thing and truly a sign that I've worked my ass off.

    Today there were only a few changes to my regular routine. I've been feeling less challenged by the weight loss settings of the ACR and Cycle so I upped the resistance on those going to weight loss program level 5 on both. That did the trick. I don't know how accurate the calorie counters on these machines tend to be but the ACR was telling me I killed 588 calories in a half hour. What a great feeling!

    28 mins. Cycle, weight loss program level 5, 60 strides per min.
    15 reps/65 lbs Row/Delts
    15 reps/40 lbs Chest press
    15 reps/95 lbs Lat Pull Down
    15 reps/10 lbs Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press
    15 reps Squats
    15 reps/65 lbs Row/Delts
    15 reps/40 lbs Chest press
    15 reps/95 lbs Lat Pull Down
    15 reps/10 lbs Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press
    15 reps Squats
    30 mins. ACR/Elliptical, weight loss program level 5, 115 strides per min.

  2. 0 comments: