Rss Feed
  1. Back at it

    Jun 25, 2008

    Ugh. I haven't been feeling like hitting the gym. I wouldn't go so far as to say dreading it, but maybe a little pensive. I've been assessing my plan in the last few days and trying to develop a new plan of attack as I've been feeling a little stale as of late. I had to force myself into the fitness room today, and I was glad I did. I felt fantastic afterward. I've even made a few further strides with the cardio stuff a little at a time. This has actually gotten me to a point I didn't think I would be just a month ago. I upped the resistance level on the bike and added 10 minutes to my cross trainer session!

    Average heart rate was 138 bpm and my highest heart rate was 160. 71% of the suggested maximum. 50% of the total calorie count of 773 was burned in fat calories.

    28 mins. Cycle, weight loss program level 6, 60 strides per min.
    15 reps/75 lbs Row/Delts
    15 reps/50 lbs Chest press
    15 reps/100 lbs Lat Pull Down
    15 reps/12 lbs Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press
    15 reps Squats
    15 reps/75 lbs Row/Delts
    15 reps/50 lbs Chest press
    15 reps/100 lbs Lat Pull Down
    15 reps/12 lbs Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press
    15 reps Squats
    40 mins. ACR/Elliptical, weight loss program level 6, 115 strides per min.

  2. 0 comments: