Rss Feed
  1. Some Basics

    Jun 18, 2008

    I thought it was important to have some basic information here. Today I got my blood pressure checked so I could have a bit of a reference starting point. When checked today I registered 134/89. This is somewhat lower than it has been in the past but still not where I want it to be. It will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

    I'll also be tracking my body fat and body mass as I feel these numbers are more indicative of change than simply watching the scale. I am after all trying to develop muscle mass while losing fat at the same time. This reading was taken on 6/12/08. My body mass index starting calculation is 40.8 and my percentage of body fat is 34.3. I will check up on these numbers periodically as well and post my results here.

  2. 0 comments: