Rss Feed
  1. Getting Accustomed

    Jun 4, 2008

    Had a good day today in the gym. Very little change to speak of from Monday's routine All the strength training stuff was the same.

    20 reps/40 lbs Row/Delts
    20 reps/25 lbs Chest press
    20 reps/70 lbs Lat Pull Down
    15 reps/10 lbs Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press
    20 reps/40 lbs Row/Delts
    20 reps/25 lbs Chest press
    20 reps/70 lbs Lat Pull Down
    15 reps/10 lbs Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press

    This was sandwiched (mmmm sandwich) on either end by cardio. I'm more focused now on keeping my BPMs sustained at the proper level for longer. I'm finding I have more of those resources available in the gym than in the field. In addition to BPM count I will also soon have a proper readout on my body fat provided by my trainer, a number I'm not really excited to find out but will disclose here soon in the interest of progress. Here's today's cardio routine.

    28 mins Cycle, Resistance level varied/weight loss program, 60 RPM
    *weight training*
    20 mins ACR/Elliptical, Resistance level varied/weight loss program, 115 strides per min.

    I'm pretty pleased to be falling into a routine that's good for me. Now to get proficient at the levels that I'm at so I can eventually start progressing and challenge myself. Really I figure if I ended up drenched it was a good day, and man, did I.

  2. 0 comments: