Rss Feed
  1. Finding a Groove

    Jun 6, 2008

    I decided it was time to step things up slightly in the gym today. I didn't feel as though I was properly challenging myself with the weights really so I upped that a little. I'm pretty comfortable with the amount of time I'm doing on the cycle so I've kept that the same. I've also decided to put a few more minutes in on the elliptical and that really helped today. Things are great and I'm finally starting to find a groove.

    28 mins Cycle, Resistance level varied/weight loss program, 60 RPM
    20 reps/50 lbs Row/Delts
    20 reps/40 lbs Chest press
    20 reps/80 lbs Lat Pull Down
    15 reps/10 lbs Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press
    20 reps/50 lbs Row/Delts
    20 reps/40 lbs Chest press
    20 reps/80 lbs Lat Pull Down
    15 reps/10 lbs Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press

    30 mins ACR/Elliptical, Resistance level varied/weight loss program, 115 strides per min.

  2. 0 comments: