Rss Feed
  1. Into the Gym (Sort Of)

    Jun 14, 2008

    I was feeling a little down today about not having done a work out in the last couple days. I'm also trying to keep in mind that the essential thing is to get in a half hour a day. So after putting the kids to bed I set myself to finding something on cable on demand programming that will get in those important 30 minutes. I found Bob Harper.

    You might be familiar with Bob from The Biggest Loser. My wife and I watched a few seasons of the show and it's hard not to be inspired by some of the stories. Of course there are highly successful product lines spawned from the show as well. This on demand program was taken from one of those programs entitled Cardio Max. It's pretty good for someone at the entry level workout like me. The entire focus is to keep moving. Your level of ability is secondary. Work within your boundaries and don't push too hard. Just keep moving.

    It definitely got me sweating. While I would prefer to be out in the field or in the gym, my own living room proved to be a good substitute. And if you can't get out that doesn't mean you can't get some work in. I would recommend this to anyone who is stuck in the house but still wants to get a sweat in.

  2. 0 comments: