Rss Feed
  1. Tread With Ease

    Jul 9, 2008

    Treadmills make me uneasy. Something about just letting go of those hand rails and allowing myself to walk at a regular pace without the fear of a face plant. SlimCache is a journey though, and it's about overcoming demons. Including those who live inside workout machines. So with some reluctance I got on the treadmill today.

    After acclimating myself to the motions I found that it was WAY easier than I thought, and that my fears were unfounded. I got myself up to a jog at about 4.5 mph and kept it that way for about a half hour. Good times. I'm glad I faced up to that today. Plus now I've got a little more variety. The same two machines were getting pretty old.

    30 mins. Treadmill, Incline level 3, 4.5 mph
    15 reps/85 lbs Row/Delts

    15 reps push ups with workout ball
    15 reps/110 lbs Lat Pull Down
    15 reps/15 lbs Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press with workout ball
    15 reps Lunges
    15 reps Crunches with workout ball
    15 reps Axechop squats
    15 reps Supermans
    15 reps/85 lbs Row/Delts
    15 reps push ups with workout ball
    15 reps/110 lbs Lat Pull Down
    15 reps/15 lbs Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press with workout ball
    15 reps Lunges
    15 reps Crunches with workout ball
    15 reps Axechop squats
    15 reps Supermans
    28 mins. Cycle, weight loss program level 8, 60 strides per min.

    Average heart rate for today was 141 bpm with a max of 170 bpm. 50 % of the total 963 calories were burned in fats.

  2. 0 comments: