Rss Feed
  1. It's A Doozy!

    Jul 29, 2008

    Wow. I guess I just felt in the mood to kick my own ass today. I had it coming. After all I did take the better part of the last couple weeks off because I overdid it early on. I wasn't really ready for what was coming either. I'm planning on this being a really positive week. With a lengthy run yesterday, caching tomorrow, and another gym day on Thursday I'm set for some major progress for next weigh in.

    I guess what really tired me out today was the circuit training stuff. I'm not yet accustomed to this (again) newly formulated plan. I think I got a little doughy from the downtime too. I don't remember the Supermans being so tough. Maybe I was just doing them wrong before.

    30 mins. Treadmill Avg. 4.0 mph 0% incline
    15 reps/110 lbs Lat Pull Down
    15 reps Push ups with workout ball
    15 reps/30 lbs Single Arm Row
    15 reps Squats w/ 20 lb weight
    15 reps/20 lbs Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press
    15 reps Supermans
    15 reps Crunches
    15 reps Bicycle Kicks
    15 reps/110 lbs Lat Pull Down
    15 reps Push ups with workout ball
    15 reps/30 lbs Single Arm Row
    15 reps Squats w/ 20 lb weight
    15 reps/20 lbs Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press
    15 reps Supermans
    15 reps Crunches
    15 reps Bicycle Kicks
    30 mins. Arc Trainer/Elliptical, weight loss program level 8, 119 strides per min.

    Average heart rate : 142 bpm Maximum heart rate : 165
    Percentage of cals burned from fat : 50% Kcals burned : 990


  2. 0 comments: