Rss Feed
  1. After the Fact

    Jul 12, 2008

    This may be a little belated, but here is my workout from yesterday, 7/11. I was just so exhausted yesterday I didn't get to posting. This caps off three solid days in the gym this week.

    The new set of exercises that Eric has me doing are really taking it outta me. Squats and lunges in particular are really pushing me. I figured it would be good to do some hiking specific stuff so I can condition myself for some of the longer hikes at the end of the summer. Really the idea has been for the fitness room workouts to supplement my caching and to get me more ready physically to take to the trails.

    40 mins. ARC Trainer/Elliptical, weight loss program level 8, 120 strides per min.
    15 reps/85 lbs Row/Delts
    15 reps push ups with workout ball
    15 reps/110 lbs Lat Pull Down
    15 reps/15 lbs Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press with workout ball
    15 reps Lunges
    15 reps Crunches with workout ball
    15 reps Axechop squats
    15 reps Supermans
    15 reps/85 lbs Row/Delts
    15 reps push ups with workout ball
    15 reps/110 lbs Lat Pull Down
    15 reps/15 lbs Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press with workout ball
    15 reps Lunges
    15 reps Crunches with workout ball
    15 reps Axechop squats
    15 reps Supermans

    Average heart rate was 136 bpm with a maximum of 168. It was kind of a calorie modest day where I only burned 741 cals, 50% from fat.

  2. 0 comments: