Rss Feed
  1. As I said last Monday, I've started some new aspects to my workouts in the Bean fitness room. Last time I tried these exercises my heart wasn't really in it. It had been kind of a long day and there was some apprehension about trying unfamiliar movements. I knew there would be pain. Scratch that, it's more like soreness. My thighs are mad at me right now. I've recently adopted lunges and axechop squats as part of the lineup and my legs haven't had this type of work, well, ever.

    This new plan is exciting though and today I finally got to do full sets of the new things prescribed by the trainer. It was very hot and muggy out today so the cool gym was pretty much my preferred place to be today anyway. I'm also attempting to record a full day's worth of calories burned with the intention of comparing that number to the number of calories consumed. Look for that full readout either later today or tomorrow.

    28 mins. Cycle, weight loss program level 7, 60 strides per min.
    15 reps/85 lbs Row/Delts
    15 reps push ups with workout ball
    15 reps/110 lbs Lat Pull Down
    15 reps/12 lbs Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press with workout ball
    15 reps Lunges
    15 reps Crunches with workout ball
    15 reps Axechop squats
    15 reps Supermans
    15 reps/85 lbs Row/Delts
    15 reps push ups with workout ball
    15 reps/110 lbs Lat Pull Down
    15 reps/12 lbs Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press with workout ball
    15 reps Lunges
    15 reps Crunches with workout ball
    15 reps Axechop squats
    15 reps Supermans
    40 mins. ARC Trainer/Elliptical, weight loss program level 7, 120 strides per min.

    Average heart rate during today's workout was 136 bpm and the maximum heart rate reached was 175 bpm. 937 kilocalories were burned today during the session of which 50% were from fat. Good day, I would say.

  2. 0 comments: