Rss Feed
  1. What's In My Earbuds

    Aug 18, 2008

    I would like to share what I've found the be quality podcasts I've recently found on weight loss, running, and caching. I'm pretty picky, as I have a little background in radio and am kind of a stickler for good, clean sound. I find these podcasts to have some superior production quality along with extremely useful information. If you have a podcast on running, fitness, nutrition, outdoor pursuits, or weight loss please give me a shout. My eager ears are always open. If you haven't checked out the following please do.

    Phedippidations - Phedippidations is an independent, free, "Internet Radio" PodCast hosted by Steve Runner who lives and runs with his family in the heart of New England in Central Massachusetts.

    4 Feet Running - 4 Feet Running is a weekly podcast with Nik and Dan! She's a marathon runner training for her 5th. He's a beginning runner who finished the C25K program and just ran his first 10K. Every week, they record themselves on a short run somewhere in New England (mostly), they talk about their training, play some music, and have a few laughs.

    The Runners Roundtable - The Runners Roundtable, where runners from around the world share tips, tell stories, and keep each other motivated. Pull up a chair and join us, at the table.

    Fat 2 Fit Radio - Fat 2 Fit Radio is an Internet radio show, or podcast, featuring Russ Turley and Jeff Ainslie. Join us each episode as we share web sites, insights, information, recipes, weekly weigh-ins and more to help you go from fat to fit.

    Podcacher - At PodCacher you will find: A written journal of our geocaching experiences, musings, rants, raves and opinions, show notes to our audio podcasts, links to really cool and helpful stuff, and always family friendly!

    Cache-A-Maniacs - Each episode of the Cache-A-Maniacs features a candid, uncut, and irregular interview a member of the Geocaching community.

    Maine Podcache - Congratulations! You found it! Intentionally or not. It's the Maine Podcache. Not necessarily all about geocaching in the Pine Tree State. The views expressed are only the opinions of the one who said it. With your hosts Katadin Goddess and Kacky.

    These are just a few of the great shows I've been listening to lately on the topics of fitness and outdoor life. I'll post more later. This should give you enough to chew on for a little while. Please let the producers know you appreciate their work.

  2. 1 comments:

    1. Drusy said...

      Hi Jereme - Wow, L.L. Bean what a dream job! But I'd never make it out of the shop without spending all my salary on all the cool sports kit. Thanks for the podcast list (and including Runners Round Table!). I'll try some of the geocaching ones - I don't know much about it. Best Regards!