Rss Feed
  1. Week 13

    Aug 24, 2008


    This was a pretty good week. I was finally able to get back into a groove and got three workout sessions in. Monday was caching, Thursday the gym (although it went unreported on this page), and a run on Saturday morning. I'm enthusiastic about the variety I have available. I think that's probably why this hasn't gotten stale for me yet.

    My load at work has lessened a little bit and I'll be able get more fitness time in this week, which I'm really excited about. I've still been losing during my recent brief periods of downtime, but feel like I could get a lot more accomplished if I just had a little more time. Look forward to more substantial losses here in the near future.

    Starting weight - 315 lbs.
    Last week - 280 lbs.
    This week - 278.4 lbs.
    Progress since previous weigh in - 1.6 lbs.
    Total weight loss - 36.6 lbs.

    In about 12 weeks I've lost just a tad over 36 lbs. At an average of 3 lbs per week I figure I'm right on goal. Going into this I had the mindset that, if I was able to lose 2 lbs per week, I would lose 100 lbs over the course of a year. This I believe, is a healthy and attainable goal. Keeping with that reasonable rate of weight loss, I've decided to set a goal for myself of 50 lbs lost by October 12th's weigh-in. Time to lace up the sneakers and get cracking.

  2. 1 comments:

    1. Russ Turley said...

      Awesome job on the weight loss. Keep it up.