Rss Feed
  1. Well maybe it's not THAT big of a deal, but I do want to thank Kacky for interviewing me for the latest installment of The Maine Podcache. I met with Kacky, who co-hosts the show with Katadin Goddess, at the heart and some would say soul of Freeport; L.L. Bean. We sat down on the lovely front porch of the new hunt and fish store on a stormy afternoon about a week and a half ago to discuss working caching into a workout plan. At the time of the interview I had only lost 32 pounds. Before you lament my gain, don't be fooled! I'm down three more since then.

  2. 1 comments:

    1. Unknown said...

      Hi Jereme! Listening to our interview, I now wish I had asked you to go into more detail about your healthy eating choices. I was really inspired by your stick-to-it-ive-ness! I'm still plodding along at 2 pounds per week. My goal is to go to the next snowshoe event and not lag behind like last year.