Rss Feed
  1. A Grand Day

    Aug 5, 2008

    Good day today. I've been in the mood to get back into the fitness room. Seems like I haven't been there in forever. Maybe I'm just feeling bad for slacking this weekend. Since my run on Friday I hadn't made any real type of effort. It's amazing how back in the day I used to spend weeks on end sitting on my can, but now if I take 2 to 3 days off I feel anxious and lazy. A lifestyle change has taken place, and I think it would be really hard to go back to that way of life at this point.

    28 mins. Cycle, weight loss program level 9, 60 rpms
    15 reps/120 lbs Lat Pull Down
    15 reps Push ups with workout ball
    15 reps/30 lbs Single Arm Row
    15 reps Squats w/ 20 lb weight
    15 reps/20 lbs Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press
    15 reps Supermans
    15 reps Crunches
    15 reps Bicycle Kicks
    15 reps/120 lbs Lat Pull Down
    15 reps Push ups with workout ball
    15 reps/30 lbs Single Arm Row
    15 reps Squats w/ 20 lb weight
    15 reps/20 lbs Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press
    15 reps Supermans
    15 reps Crunches
    15 reps Bicycle Kicks

    40 mins. Arc Trainer/Elliptical, weight loss program level 9, 110 strides per min.

    Average heart rate for the day was 144 bpm with a recording glitch of 180 bpm maximum recorded. 1001 kcals were burned hence the title of this entry. 45% of those calories were burned in fat cals. I'm back with a vengeance, and I intend to take advantage of my spare moments this week to get some decent work in. I've even been doing push ups, supermans, crunches, bicycle kicks, and squats at home in the evening. I'm on a roll and am not looking back.

  2. 0 comments: