Rss Feed
  1. Week 14

    Aug 31, 2008


    So there's really no reason why I should have expected a loss this week. I've been in a bit of a slump for a few weeks. Although I haven't especially worked out, I've still minded what I ate, all the while lamenting the difficulty of this undertaking on this blog and others. I've hit a bit of a rough patch with motivation lately, and up until the end of this week when I unveiled a new plan, brimming with vitality and optimism, I've been pretty depressed about my major case of "lazy bones".

    I've even started logging my intake with The Daily Plate at LiveStrong.com (it says I need more calories). I believe this new plan (posted 8/28) will bring a new liveliness to my efforts. So today I'm full of enthusiasm, compounded by the fact that, despite my pessimism, I LOST 5 POUNDS!
    I have no idea how it happened, but I'm also not about to give it back. Today's run combined with the news of a substantial loss for this week has got me on cloud 9.

    I'm ready to take on whatever is next. My race is in 2 weeks and I've never felt more ready for something. With more free time starting this week I'm going to hit the trails, doing what I love, using multi-million dollar military satellites to search for Tupperware hidden in the woods. You'll be hearing a lot more from me soon as I step into phase 2. Come follow me!

    Starting weight - 315 lbs.
    Last week - 278.4 lbs.
    This week - 273.2 lbs.
    Progress since previous weigh in - 5.2 lbs.
    Total weight loss - 41.8 lbs.

  2. 0 comments: