Rss Feed
  1. Week 11

    Aug 10, 2008


    I'm really glad that I've been keeping these pictures as record. When it comes to a week like this one, where loss is somewhat minimal (only 1 lb. which is still of course movement in the right direction), I think I would feel demoralized if not for the pictures.

    Tracking visible physiological change has done wonders for the way I feel about my progress. I was kind of kicking myself for not working harder this week and lamenting the loss of only 1 pound but then took a look at week 1's picture versus this week's. It gives new perspective and hope when I could have very well felt absolutely deflated this week (pun absolutely intended). So my advice to any of those going through the same would be track your progress not based on the numbers alone, but by how your clothes fit, and by how much better you feel. Don't get too hung up on the scale.

    Week 1 - 315 lbs. Week 2 - 307 lbs. Week 3 - 302 lbs.
    Week 4 - 300 lbs. Week 5 - 297 lbs. Week 6 - 294 lbs.
    Week 7 - 292 lbs. Week 8 - 291 lbs. Week 9 - 287 lbs.
    Week 10 - 283.2 lbs. Week 11 - 282.2 lbs.


  2. 0 comments: