Rss Feed
  1. Week 22

    Oct 26, 2008


    Very modest loss this week. I shouldn't feel so bad since any loss is another step in the right direction. I attempted to quit smoking again this week and in doing so released the munchy monsters that I'd managed to lock down before. I also ran a bit more than I have been doing in previous weeks. It just feels great.

    I think part of the reason that I've felt down about my efforts lately is the lack of blogging. Perhaps the journaling is such a motivation for me that when I don't follow through with it I lose focus. I know I haven't been keeping you especially filled in. To try to get myself back on track and feeling better about my effort I will be blogging every workout this week. Count on it. It obviously goes a long way toward my motivation as well so I just gotta do it.

    Starting weight : 315 lbs. Last week : 262.8 lbs. This week : 261.4 lbs. Progress since previous weigh in : -1.4 lbs. Total weight loss : -53.6 lbs.

  2. 0 comments: