Rss Feed
  1. Thank You GoWagon

    Apr 16, 2009

    It was my pleasure to speak with SuperHeroBen a few weeks back on The Runners Round Table. He's behind the tremendous training site BuckeyeOutdoors. At the time of our interview he announced a new project just coming out called GoWagon. Since then I've used the hell out of both Buckeye and GoWagon. I've synced my new birthday toy using the handy Buckeye plugin with Sport Tracks and it's made my life loads easier when it comes to entering workout data. Integration of Garmin products is another feature that will soon rock the site so I'm looking forward to that as well.

    Craig of the GoWagon team just messaged to send me a birthday greeting! How's that for customer service? They offer a really personal experience there so please go check it out. They've recently also published a video showcasing all the great things already going on and more great things to come. Thanks to the GoWagon team for bringing together a community that I'm prouder to be part of every day.

  2. 0 comments: