Rss Feed
  1. Week 42

    Mar 16, 2009

    Is it possible I could actually pull this mission off? It was starting to look pretty bleak there for a minute. Now I feel as though I'm back on track. I'm writing this on Monday as Sunday was a really busy, exciting, and positive day. More on that in my other post about the race.

    I now only have 4 pounds to go with four weeks remaining until my birthday. I think it's achievable. I'm holding myself up to a pretty high standard, as I've hit every goal I put in front of myself so far. Unfortunately that has meant being too hard on myself at times. Last week's setback taught me a lesson I needed to address. Now I'm back on top with a fresh outlook.

    This week brings another new challenge. I'll be co-hosting The Runners Round Table this Wednesday at 4 PM EST with guest Ben Deutschle of BuckeyeOutdoors.com. We'll talk about choosing and plotting routes and integrating GPS data into our workouts. I'm really excited about the topic and I think it's truly in the spirit of this blog, endorsing the blend of tech and fit. Ben will also be revealing some site changes that lend themselves toward community interaction, something none of us seem to be able to get enough of. Check it out!

    I also need to say thank you to the community at large for all your support. Integrating my Twitter and this blog to my Facebook account has done great things for gathering the support I need from all my family and friends. Thanks so much for your support.

    Starting weight : 315 lbs. Last week : 220 lbs. This week : 218.8 lbs. Since previous weigh in : -1.2 lbs. Total weight loss : 96.2 lbs

  2. 0 comments: