Rss Feed
  1. Week 40

    Mar 1, 2009


    I was absolutely elated this morning. Seriously, tears of joy. I'm about to absolutely murder the goal I set for April. I've only got three pounds and six weeks left to accomplish it. This week brought me three pounds closer.

    I've been putting in a lot more miles running. That coupled with an extremely ill advised trip out into the woods coupled for a remarkable weight loss this week. I'm still kind of surprised that I can put down three pounds at a time this late in the game. Evidently I'm still doing something right.

    So if I reach the 100 pound mark 5 weeks early what do I do in the meantime? Chill and eat bon bons until April 12th comes around? I'm looking into more long term goals like improving body fat % and preparing for my half marathon in the fall. I was thinking even a hike through the 100 Mile Wilderness of Maine, so called because it's the longest stretch of the Appalachian Trail without intersection with real civilization.

    Where do I go from here? Time can only tell. I'll see you when I get there.


    Starting weight : 315 lbs. Last week : 221.2 lbs. This week : 218.2 lbs. Since previous weigh in : -3 lbs. Total weight loss : 96.8 lbs

  2. 1 comments:

    1. Unknown said...

      That is awesome news, Jereme. So close to that goal and I want you to achieve it by smashing it to pieces, kicking it while it's down and turning your back on it as you go for the next. Can't wait to see you at the end of the journey.