Rss Feed
  1. I mentioned a few days ago that Blaine of Run To Win is giving away copies of Run For Your Life, a documentary on Fred Lebow of the NYC Marathon. Today is the last chance to get in on this by simply commenting to this blog post. 2 winners have already been selected over the last two days to receive a copy of the movie. The other option is to sign up for Run To Win's Running Tips Newsletter. 2 more copies will be given to individuals chosen at random who sign up for the newsletter before tomorrow morning. Blaine still has three copies to give away so try to get in on it somehow. I know I will be.

  2. 1 comments:

    1. Blaine Moore said...

      Heh, that's a great picture! Mind if I use it on tomorrow's post?

      I'll cross my fingers for ya when I push the button on the random number generator! Good luck!