Rss Feed
  1. Week 50

    May 10, 2009

    Hi all! Great update this week. I was a little disappointed at having to post a gain last week. Thankfully the cloud had a bright enough silver lining that I wasn't sweating it that much. This week however, there were some expectations. I've never posted 2 weeks of gain back to back, and I wasn't about to start now. I knew there was some work to be done. Hopefully I would be able to at least break even with week 48's weight.

    I did better than that! I've managed to get back down to week 48's weight and then some. I would say that last week's gain was due largely in part to it being my first year wedding anniversary. My wife and I went out to a lavish dinner at the same restaurant we dined at the night we were engaged. Champagne was poured, brulee was consumed. The weight that I posted last week was accounted for by the volume of food that was kicking around undigested in my system and not actually from fat unburned that week.

    Thank you to all my supporters who spoke up mid-week right when I needed it. I got a lot of great feedback at a point when I was experiencing some motivation drain. It's quite a community here who've got my back. Thanks to Onesville and Wireman, GoWagon Rich and a new Twitter friend, downeastrunning. I also got a very well timed shout out from one of my staple podcasts that I listen to, Fat 2 Fit Radio, who linked my before and after photos into their Twitter feed. Hope I provided some positive motivation to their followers. Thanks everyone. Your support is always appreciated.



    Starting Weight : 315 lbs. Last week : 208.8 lbs. This week : 205.4 lbs. Since previous weigh in : -3.4 lbs. Total weight loss : 109.6 lbs

  2. 0 comments: