Rss Feed
  1. Week 37

    Feb 8, 2009


    Sorry I missed last week's posting. An unreliable connection had me floundering to find the support I've come to rely on from the running, outdoor, health, and nutrition communities. Though not posted I managed a really great loss last week. I updated it to Twitter so those who follow me there know that I lost 3.4 pounds last week.

    I' m back. And I have some really good news from this week's weigh in. I've broken the 90 pound mark. I absolutely wasn't anticipating such a solid loss for this week. It was, frankly, a big surprise.I'm in the second week of fairly strictly adhering to an 1,800 calorie per day daily intake. This plan has yielded such positive results that I plan to continue on the same track for some time.

    Look out for my upcoming participation on The Runners Round Table. Nothing is set in stone yet on when I'll be popping in, but after hearing their requests for more community members to join the panel, I signed on. Please check out their next episode live on the TalkShoe network February 11th at 5:30 PM EST.



    Starting weight : 315 lbs. Last week : 229.2 lbs. This week : 224.6 lbs. Since previous weigh in : -4.6 lbs. Total weight loss : 90.4 lbs

  2. 2 comments:

    1. CewTwo said...

      Good job, Jereme!

      I did that 1800 calorie diet. My Doctor was ruthless. Of course, I guess that I was farily runthless too as I subscribed to it too. He did give me the 1 meal free every week. Of course, I'd do the FREE meal after the long run for the week!

      Congrats, man! You're getting there!

    2. Anonymous said...

      Your almost there, and ahead of scheduled! I've enjoyed reading your blog are you going to continue after your century mildstone? Great work man

      Eric Oickle